The Children's Day Logo
Pro Portsmouth Announces Children’s Day Logo Contest
PORTSMOUTH, NH, March 2, 2017. Children’s Day, produced by Pro Portsmouth, will once again take place in Downtown Portsmouth on the first Sunday in May – this year the event takes place on May 7th from noon to 4pm.
As is tradition, Pro Portsmouth invites our young artists to share their talent with us and participate in the Children’s Day Logo Contest. The Logo will be seen on event maps, the event website, Children’s Day T-shirts and all marketing collateral.
Here are a few guidelines for 2017:
• Artists under age 12 are eligible to submit drawings and designs
• Please use a MAXIMUM of 4 colors
• The image should be drawn and submitted on 8.5” x 11” paper
• You can use colored paper, markers, crayons and colored pencils to create your design – the key: the image must be flat (so it can be scanned into a computer)
• The deadline for submission is Wednesday, March 29th
• Ideas: Show us what the day means to you…fill in the blank: “Children’s Day is BLANK”; please incorporate the year 2017.
• Get creative – your drawings should be festive, fun and recognizable.
Please submit your entries to:
Pro Portsmouth, Inc.
P.O. Box 967 Portsmouth NH 03802
Attention: Barbara Massar
REMINDER: We need you… In addition to corporate sponsorships, Pro Portsmouth invites small businesses and community members to add their names to the list of supporters for Children’s Day. Pro Portsmouth will offer 200 Shares at $100 per share in Children’s Day to the public. (Benefits are based on shares purchased with $500 the ‘benchmark’ for logo inclusion on everything event related) Pro Portsmouth believes that this event is vital to our continued success as a destination for family, friends and neighbors from down the street and throughout the region. Deadline for inclusion in event-related materials is April 4th.
Those who want to get involved with Children’s Day as Sponsors should contact Pro Portsmouth at 603-433-4398 Ext. 3 or go to www.proportsmouth.org