Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
The 2021 Seacoast Road Race Series Kicks Off
Portsmouth, NH. May 3, 2021
The 17th Annual Seacoast Road Race Series kicks off with the virtual running of the Cisco Brewers Portsmouth Memorial Day 5K later this month.
The calculation for Series’ swag remains familiar: register, and complete 5 of 7 races, 2 longer than a 5K.
As of this press release, the 2021 Seacoast Road Race Series is a mix of virtual and in-person races, with the Market Square Day 10K postponed until September:
• Cisco Brewers Portsmouth Memorial Day 5K – Virtual Race, Sunday, May 23rd – 30th
• Four on the 4th – Virtual Race, Sunday, June 27th – July 4th
• York Days 5K – Virtual Race, Friday, July 30th – August 8th
• Saunders at Rye Harbor 10K – TBD, Thursday, August 19th
• Market Square Day 10K, In Person & Virtual Race, Race Day, Saturday, September 18th (Virtual: 9/11-18)
• Great Island 5K, TBD, Sunday, October 10th
• Great Bay 5K, In Person & Virtual Race, Race Day, Saturday, October 30th (Virtual: 10/1-30)
• BONUS RACE! Seacoast Half Marathon, In Person & Virtual Race, Race Day, Sunday, October 31st (Virtual: 10/23-31)
Refer to the Series’ web pages for updates to all participating races. (Because of the mix of virtual and road races this year, there will be no overall winner or age group awards for the 2021 Seacoast Road Race Series.)
While registration for the Series is free, https://dev.proportsmouth.org/series-rules-registration/ the organizers are asking for your donations. “We believe it’s important to keep the Series going, but we continue to experience financial challenges, so every donation helps,” noted Series’ administrator Barbara Massar. Donations may be made to the Series through the RunSignUp registration portal when you complete your registration. If you are interested in supporting the Series, contact email@example.com
To earn the 2021 Seacoast Series apparel, a custom tech shirt, register for the Series, and then register for, and complete at least 5 of 7 races, two longer than a 5K. All races recognize both runners and walkers.
About the Seacoast Road Race Series
The goals of the Seacoast Series, since its inception in 2005, have been to help people get and stay fit through regular exercise, introduce people to the beauty and diversity of road races on the New Hampshire/Maine seacoast, and provide additional revenue for local non-profit organizations.